School Logo Image

Please find below some useful forms & documents related to your Health & Dental Benefits.

  • Claim Forms
  • Info Brochures
  • Registration Forms
  • Other Benefit Forms

For instructions on how to Make a Claim, please go HERE.

Health Claim Form   ENGLISH   |   FRENCH

Use this form to claim for Drug, Extended Heath & Vision claims.


Dental Claim Form  ENGLISH   |   FRENCH

Take this form to your dentist for completion before submission.  Note that we recommend students show their dentist their Health Benefits Card and have the dental office submit their claim electronically, or request a "Standard Dental Claim Form" in lieu of using this form.

Travel Claim Form 

Claim forms change depending on your province of residence. For medical claims abroad (doctor visits, hospital visits, x-rays, lab work, etc.) please complete a Travel Claim Form Request and the proper claim form will be emailed to you.

For trip cancellation or interruption please complete this form. The attending physician form found here must also be completed if your trip cancellation or interruption is due to medical reasons.

For baggage claims, please complete this form.

You may also call 1-800-667-4511 to have the proper travel claim form sent directly to you.


Accident Claim Form

If you have been involved in an accident and need to claim under the Accident Policy of your coverage, use this form.

Health & Dental Benefits Brochure  2020-2021  |   2019-2020

Find all the details for your Health & Dental Benefits listed in this document


Travel Brochure

Find the details of your 365-day travel coverage here.


Full benefit details can be found on the Blue Cross Portal

Students are encouraged to use the Online Opt-In to add family to their benefits during the term in which they begin their studies.

Students who need to opt-in for Single Coverage must visit the BUSU Health Plan Office.


Special Authorization Request Form

This form is used for students requesting special authorization for a specific drug to be covered under their benefits. For students requesting a CNS Cap Removal, or Monitored Medication Request, please contact Student VIP directly. Note that submission of this form does not guarantee your request will be granted.

Submit exception requests by sending as an "e-Claim" on the Blue Cross Member portal, or by mailing it to Medavie Blue Cross™ at 644 Main St., PO Box 220, Moncton, NB E1C 8L3 or by fax to 1-844-661-2640.

Visa/Coverage Letter Request

This form is used for students requesting proof of coverage for either a travel visa, applications for government programs or proof for other reasons.
*Note that students traveling to Cuba do NOT require a travel letter, your provincial health coverage is sufficient for entering the country.